Hands down, the fastest and most reliable bearing on the market right now is the Oust MOC 9 AIRRR. When every second counts, count on MOC 9s. The top Slalom, Luge, and Downhill racers run MOC 9s on their set ups. Machined to an unparalleled performance standard, the Oust MOC 9s give riders that extra "race winning" fraction of a second.
Dual Rubber U-Channel Shields
Just like the MOC 7s from Oust, the MOC 9s utilize two removable Buna Non-Contact Rubber Seals set into a U-channel. These are similar to those found in bearings offering Labyrinth shields. Dirt and other debris have to travel about three times as far before infecting the bearing.
Additionally, the seal helps keep in lubricant, exactly what the bearing needs to roll at its best. Since the special channel works both ways, bearing lubricant also has to travel about three times as far to get out of the bearing. The protection both inside and outside the shields greatly extends the usable life.
Fully Removable Nylon Cage
With the Nylon ball cages, the MOC 9s are a completely rebuild-able bearing. Every part of the bearing is removable for cleaning and maintenance. When installed, the low friction cage keeps the bearings in position and spinning freely, even after thousands of hours of skateboarding abuse.
The Oust MOC 9s will get riders that extra fraction they need to succeed on race day.
Differences in the Oust Bearing Line
We're commonly asked what are the differences between the four bearing types in the Oust line up. For your knowledge, please reference the information below to make sure you're getting the bearing that is perfect for you.
- Oust MOC 5 Street - Steel Shields, Steel Cage
- Oust MOC 5 Tech - Rubber Shields, Steel Cage
- Oust MOC 7 Speed - Rubber Shields, Nylon Cage, Buna Non-Contact Seal set into a U-channel (similar to Labyrinth shields)
- Oust MOC 9 Airrr - Rubber Shields, Nylon Cage, Added Precision in Construction, Buna Non-Contact Seal set into a U-channel (similar to Labyrinth shields)
- Axle Size (ID): 8mm
- ABEC Rating: Skate Rated
- Comes with Spacers: No
- Comes with Speed Rings: No
- Special Features: Machined to an unparalleled performance standard, the Oust MOC 9s give riders the "race winning" fraction of a second.