Bones Swiss Precision Bearings
THE OG Skate Bearings
Oh good 'ol Bones Reds Bearings. These guys are a classic. You can't call yourself a true skateboarder until you've owned a set of the all time favorite Bones Reds. Made in China and twice inspected for quality, the Bones Reds are a fast and precise bearing at an awesome price point. Bones Reds offer near Bones Swiss performance at a fraction of the cost.
- Standard: This one is pretty self explanatory.
- Super: Stronger shields and overall better build quality.
- Race: Built-in spacers and speed rings, same shields as Supers
- Swiss: Best build quality, lower tolerances, **Made in Switzerland, Not China**
- Swiss Ceramics: Same as Swiss except it contains ceramic balls, which provide eons less friction than steel balls
Bones Reds Contents
Every pack of bearings comes with a pack of bearings (duh), a sticker, and bearing cleaning instructions so you can make your bearings last longer. Bearing shields are non-contact rubber and easily removable.
- Axle Size (ID): 8mm
- ABEC Rating: Skate Rated
- Special Features: Reds are time tested and are a favorite among all skaters.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Stoked wants you stoked. We offer hassle-free returns within 30 days on brand new, resellable, and unused products without restocking fees.
In most cases, return shipping will be your responsibility. We can offer affordable return labels upon request.
Returns that are used or opened are subject to a restocking fee. Used, open box, and mystery products are all final sale.