RIDE WITH ZERO COMPROMISES
If you want the best of the best, you've found it. Flux is the industry leader in snowboard binding technology and the XV is their flagship product. All the latest innovations at Flux are put into the XV Series. This is their newest binding for the 2019 season.
- Axis - The spine running through the forward lean adjuster allows for maximum heelside support while the center slit provides lateral flexability. The highback is also wider at the top to increase contact area and provide improved power transfer.
- Super Tough Nylon X - A blend of carbon and nylon that is lightweight, stiff, and built specifically for aggressive riding.
- Forward Lean Adjuster - Highback Adjuster that offers precision adjustments when used in unison with our Micro Adjuster.
- Micro Adjuster - 2.5 degree adjustment increments for the forward lean adjustments.
- Transfer - Lightweight and focused on direct power transfer.
- Super Carbon Blend - A carbon and nylon mix for max weight reduction, responsiveness and shock sbsorption.
- Titanium Screws - 50% lighter and much stronger.
- Adjustable Toe & Heel Cushion - Change to fit foot size to avoid the loss of leverage.
- FooTon - Designed with a special material to prevent snow buildup and to provide more direct board feel with all the cushion you need.
- Waffle Strap - The new waffle strap is built to achieve next level response with two layer construction focused on direct power transfer and a seamless fit.
- Beer Buckles - Newly engineered buckles give you more leverage when cranking down on the straps allowing you to get to the last click with minimal effort. Features a bottle opener in case of any emergencies.
- FTM Version 5.0 - A new toe strap designed specifically for the Transfer Base: The middle of the strap uses a more rigid material while the top and bottom of the strap uses a more flexible material providing amazing power transfer and boot fit.
- L-Guide - For a smoth in and out.Holds ratchet ladders down.
- UU Fit - A 360 degree wrap evens out pressure for natural feel and hold. (Patent: US 6,604,746)
|Binding Size||Boot Size|
|S||5 - 6.5 (23 cm - 24.5 cm)|
|M||7 - 9.5 (25 cm - 27.5 cm)|
|L||10 - 13+ (28 cm - 30 cm+)|