The Top of Its Class
The Landyachtz Chief is a straight up favorite over here at Stoked. This super comfortable cruiser has nice, mellow radial concave, a good amount of rocker and nice snappy flex. Combine all of that with a slight kicktail and you have a super capable cruiser that you can take on all of your adventures. It really shines above most other pintail cruisers.
For your comfort, this board has a good amount of flex to make sure that you're comfortable pushing for miles on end, while still maintaining stability at moderate speeds.
Commuting | Pushing | Cruising
- Bear Grizzly - 52° | 181mm | Black
- Landyachtz Hawgs Mini Monsters Wheels - 70mm | 78a | Red or Blue
- Landyachtz Space Balls Bearings
- Truck Mounting - Drop-Through
- Length - 36” (91.5 cm)
- Width - 8.75” (22.25 cm)
- Wheelbase - 26.5” (67.3 cm)
Construction: 7 Ply Maple
Concave: Mellow Radial | Rocker | Slight Kicktail