They're Bright Like Our Future
Loaded introduces the V7 Freeride Glove! These have three slide pucks on the fingers, palm, and thumb. All are removal via velcro. Gloves have reflective material over the knuckles for being more easily spotted by cars and your mom.
The wrap strap on the glove makes sure it stays locked and secured on your hand while getting pitted. So pitted.
Shock-Absorbing Poron XRD® Foam Cushion
Under the palm of these gloves is a shock-absorbing Poron XRD® foam cushion. This helps when slamming hands down during falls or hard slides. Note that these are not meant to replace wrist guards, but they do help with impact. Want to live dangerously? Yeah, baby! Remove the pads and live unrestrained.
Ultra High Molecular Weight Pucks
The Ultra High Molecular Weight (UHMW) pucks are super durable even on the worst of pavements. The circular design is comfy around the natural flow of the hand and chamfered to allow for easy finger roll.
Sizing Up Your Hands
How to Measure: With your palm facing up, measure from the tip of your middle finger to that first wrinkle (never too old to have wrinkles!) across your wrist, just below your hand.
- Small 7.75" Long, 9.5" Around Width
- Medium 8.0" Long, 9.75" Around Width
- Large 8.75" Long, 10.25" Around Width
- Construction: Cordura® / Kevlar® / synthetic suede / Lycra® outer with Poron XRD® palm padding and viscoelastic foam knuckle pad for protection
- Special Features: The most affordable glove from Loaded, the Freeride Slide Glove has your back in the gnarliest of situations.