Waves for Days
When it comes to Sector 9's iconic Sidewinder Series, the Echo Fractal is one of the most popular and best selling boards in the lineup. Now featuring an updated release with photography from Ben Thouard, this board comes ready to shred. While there may be ocean waves on the deck, this thing is equipped for handling waves of concrete, both large and small. Whether you're riding this thing down mountains like the ones in the background or through the beachside streets, this classic cruiser is a standout choice for a smooth and comfortable ride.
For your comfort, this board comes with Sector 9's Top Shelf wheels and Greaseball bearings to keep the ride smooth again and again.
Cruising | Commuting | Enjoying the Sea Breeze
- Gullwing Sidewinder II Trucks - 9"
- Sector 9 Top Shelf Wheels - 69mm | 78a | Lime
- ABEC 5 Greaseball Bearings
- 1.125” Truss Head Steel Bolts Hardware
- ERG Griptape with Sector 9 Graphic
- Truck Mounting - Drop-Through / Dropped Platform
- Length - 36" | 91.44 cm
- Width - 9" | 26.86 cm
- Wheelbase - 26.3" | 66.802 cm
Construction: 7 Plies of Maple