4130 - The Atlantic – (Fixed Gear / Single-Speed) by State Bicycle Co.
Fulfilled by our friends at State Bicycle Co.
Advanced geometry, next-level design, and the flexibility to customize your bike from top to bottom have made our 4130 Steel (Fixed Gear / Single-Speed) line the most enduring choice for riders of all levels & styles. The quality is in the materials we select and components we trust.
- FRAME: Double Butted 4130 Grade Chromoly Steel
- DROPOUTS: Die-Cast Dropouts Featuring Internal Chain-Tensioners
- WHEEL SET: Choose from our 'Lo-Pro' Wheels or 40mm Deep-V Style Wheels - Both w/ Sealed Bearing Hubs
- FLIP-FLOP HUB: Easily Ride Fixed Gear or Single Speed
- GEAR RATIO: 46x16
- HANDLEBARS: 4 Styles: Bullhorn, Drop, Riser & Pursuit
- BRAKES: Includes Front & Rear Brakes
- PEDALS: Includes Alloy Pedals from Wellgo
- SADDLE: Includes Synthetic Leather Saddle w/ Steel Rails
SIZE: 6 Frame Sizes to fit any Rider Height from 4'10" to 6'6" (Size 55cm Pictured)
WEIGHT: 20lbs 1oz w / Lo-Pro Wheels or 21lbs 12 oz w/ 40mm Deep-V Style Wheels
*(Weights Taken Using a Size 55cm Frame w/ no Brakes or Pedals)
Risk-Free Purchase - State Bicycle Co. offers FREE EXCHANGES* -If this item doesn't work out, we'll send you a return label and exchange for free!
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Stoked wants you stoked. We offer hassle-free returns within 30 days on brand new, resellable, and unused products without restocking fees.
In most cases, return shipping will be your responsibility. We can offer affordable return labels upon request.
Returns that are used or opened are subject to a restocking fee. Used, open box, and mystery products are all final sale.