The DH-cybins from Don't Trip offers the same top of the line Slalocybins Truck, but now finely tuned for downhill! This offers very quick on the fly tuning of truck baseplate degrees without all the wedging.
What's the difference between Slalocybins and DH-Cybins?
The DH-cybins feature an insert bushing, bushing seat, urethane pivot cup, no spherical bushings, and less rake. The Slalocybins have a spherical bearing in the hangar and the pivot, no bushing seat, and 7mm of rake.
- Width: Adjustable or Fixed
- Bushing Type and Durometer: RipTide APS 75a Barrel bushings in the front, 90a in the rear
- Ride Height: 61mm
- Axle Size: 8mm
- Rake: Yes +6mm
- Baseplate Degree(s): Front adjustable 45-70, Rear adjustable 10-40
- Kingpin Style: Reverse Kingpin (RKP)
- Special Features: Adjustable degree front base plate. Adjustable hangers. This precision truck is all about customization.