Whoa there, Don't Trip! Ok, bad pun. The Euphoria from Don't Trip Skateboards has an adjustable baseplate so you can hone in your degrees perfectly. You really won't be tripping. This truck comes with very similar hangers as the super popular Poppy. Below the bushing and inside of the hanger there is a spherical bearing to minimize slop. The hangers are also space-able so the widths can be customized. Euphoria Trucks are made for high performance longboarding with tailor-like customization in mind.
Don't Trip manufactures the trucks from 6061-T6 Aluminum, creating an amazing strength to weight ratio. From the hanger to the baseplate degrees, everything about the truck design screams precision. Precision offers a massive step up in quality over cast trucks. Riders will find that wheels spin faster and more cleanly and the bushings sit more snugly. Everything about these trucks just feel that much better.
Tired of taking apart your entire set up just to play with the baseplate degrees? Euphorias offer an adjustable baseplate that can change baseplate angles from 30 degree to 70 degrees in a flash. This can be done on the fly by loosening the locking bolt, making your setup amazingly versatile. This is a must have for set up tweakers and LDP riders alike.
There are three kinds of adjustable plates, depending on the truck model:
- Adjustable 30-55 Deg on Euphorias
- Adjustable 30-70 Deg on Euphorias SP
- Fixed 30-45-55 degree
Another awesome feature about the adjustable baseplate is that it does not change ride height with different degree settings. Pretty rad huh? These trucks are super consistent, even with major baseplate degree changes.
LDP with One Truck Brand
This means you can just buy one single set and have a truck that is versatile enough for lots of different things, including mixing and matching front and rear trucks for LDP set ups. To mix, simply change the degree on one truck to a low degree and a higher degree on the other truck. Mount the high degree in the front and the low degree in the back. This gives riders a set up that is 100% angle customizable with one truck brand AND without the headache of angled risers and mixed hardware sizes!
Bushing Seat Details
The bushing seat on the Don't Trip Euphorias are among the most simple and versatile out there. Apart from the spherical bearing pivot option that locks in the kingpin, the bushing seat is wide and completely flat. This allows nearly limitlessness bushing possibilities. Stock bushings with these trucks are RipTide APS Barrels in 90a and 95a. Pivot cups are RipTide WFB 96a Pivot Tubes, for the most fluid and high performance turn feel.
- Width: 125mm or 152mm with 20mm / 12mm / 6mm spacer width extensions
- Bushing Type and Durometer: RipTide APS Barrel 85a with RipTide WFB 96a Pivot Tubes
- Ride Height: 2.40" or approximately 61mm. The ride height does not change with different baseplate degrees
- Axle Size: 8mm
- Rake: Yes, +7mm
- Baseplate Degree(s): Three kinds of plates depending on truck model: Adjustable 30-55 Degree on Euphorias, Adjustable 30-70 Degree on Euphorias SP, and Fixed 30-45-55 degree
- Kingpin Style: Reverse Kingpin (RKP)
- Special Features: Spherical bearing in the hanger eliminates slop and creates a predictable and fluid turn.