#TBE - THROWBACK EVERYDAY
This thing is friggin' RADICAL DUDE. Did you skateboard when you were a kid back in the 70's and 80's? No? You're too young? Oh okay, well, this board just proves that time travel is a real thing.
They sure don't seem to make things like they used to... they make them better. The Dodger is made of Vertically Laminated Bamboo and Fiberglass. Also, it doesn't come with clay wheels. That's a plus. With some nice snappy flex and a short wheel base, this thing will bring it around town.
Go get shreddy Freddy.
For your comfort, this board flex's just enough to make sure you can pump for DAYS.
Cruising | Pushing | Pumping | Getting Jiggy | Giving You Nostalgia
- Bear Polar TKP Trucks - Size Varies on Deck Width | Black
- Hawgs Fatty Wheels - 63mm | 78a | 28" - Blue / 32" - Red
- Bear Space Balls Bearings - 8mm
- Top Mounted
- Length - 28" / 32" | 71 cm / 81 cm
- Width - 6.8" / 7.75" | 17 cm / 19.5 cm
- Wheelbase - 17.25" / 21" | 44 cm / 53.5 cm
Construction: Vertically Laminated Bamboo | Fiberglass | SIKK GRAPHICS
Concave: Camber | Flat | Small but Functional Kicktail