Shortboard Blackout Pack
Designed specifically for street/park shortboards, our Shortboard Pack includes our brand new 52mm, 99a Duro Hard Wheels, ENDURE bearings, 1.25" Stainless Steel Hardware, Spacers & Speed Rings
A high rebound, long lasting street formula for big performance at a fraction of the cost of the pro wheels out there. A simple graphic to ensure these fit with any setup. Backed by the Fireball Beast Guarantee.
- Made in the USA
- Lightweight 'C' shape wheel for technical skating
- Long-lasting, high-rebound pro-grade urethane
- Wheels Diameter: 52mm
- Durometer: White 99a
- Core Placement: Centerset
ENDURE BearingsThese super durable bearings are lubricated with our signature grease formula to ensure that the weather doesn’t ruin your skate session. We have tested these bearings for countless months in the South Bay of California and they have proven to hold up in salty, ocean air, wet conditions,through sand, and held their tight tolerances through the chunder riddled roads of Malibu.
- Axle Fitment: 8mm
- ABEC Rating: None, designed specifically for action sport use
- Measurement: 22mm (diameter) x 8mm (inner diameter) x 7mm (width)
- Special Features: Two unique lubricants to match ride style and increase bearing performance
Spacers & Speed RingsDragon Precision Spacers and Speed Rings are manufactured to provide a precision fit with extremely low tolerances in-between your skateboard bearings. This allows you to crank your axle nut all the way down, which in turn reduces slop and increases the longevity, durability and performance of your bearings by great amounts.
- Width - 0.405”(10.29 mm)
- Axle Size - 8mm
- Precision Machined for Extremely Tight Tolerances - Between +/- 0.01 mm
- Construction - Iron with Zinc Coating for protection from rust
- Durability - Equal to the durability of stamped steel with a more precise fitment
- Special Features - Laser engraved Dragon Icon
1.25" Flat Allen Stainless Steel Hardware
The only Black Hardware that doesn't rust and strip! Fireball Dragon Hardware is designed to last for the long haul. These bolts are full stainless steel, which is stronger and much more resistant to rust and nuts made with zinc coating to avoid locking or cold-welding. 82 degree angle for flush deck mounting and allen key head for additional strip resistance.
- Length: 1.25" / 3.18cm
- Grade: Stainless steel bolts with steel zinc coated nuts
- Special Features: High quality bolts with limited lifetime guarantee
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Stoked wants you stoked. We offer hassle-free returns within 30 days on brand new, resellable, and unused products without restocking fees.
In most cases, return shipping will be your responsibility. We can offer affordable return labels upon request.
Returns that are used or opened are subject to a restocking fee. Used, open box, and mystery products are all final sale.