Smith Overtake Cycling Helmet
Overtake Your Competition
The Smith Overtake is an extremely advanced noggin protector made for cycling and racing. This thing has maximum breath-ability and ventilation, superior aerodynamics and improved protection.
The new and improved Overtake comes with Aerocore™ construction. Featuring Koroyd® and optional MIPS® linings, the Overtake is one of the most advanced helmets at reducing the chance of concussion upon impact.
- Lightweight Aerocore™ In-Mold Construction - Built-in lightweight construction to make you forget you even have a helmet on.
- Koroyd Protection - Koroyd provides over 30% reduction in energy transmission, increased airflow and complete recyclable.
- Integrated Skeletal Structure - Reinforced by Carbon Fiber, the shell of this helmet is much sturdier and transfers energy better than the current industry standard.
- Vaporfit™ - Features an adjustable fit system to tailor the fit to you. Everyone is different after all, so why would your helmet be a standard size?
- X-Static Cooling Lining - Cooling liner to provide maximum comfort in all weather conditions.
- **Optional** MIPS - Stands for Multi-Direction Impact Protection System. The helmet's shell releases from the inside lining and slides laterally to reduce the impact and energy transfer when hit from a different direction than head on. Greatly reduces chance of concussion.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Stoked wants you stoked. We offer hassle-free returns within 30 days on brand new, resellable, and unused products without restocking fees.
In most cases, return shipping will be your responsibility. We can offer affordable return labels upon request.
Returns that are used or opened are subject to a restocking fee. Used, open box, and mystery products are all final sale.