Thorlo KX Men's Hiking Socks - Men's
So you're planning on hiking the Pacific Crest and need some reliable socks to keep you moving. Thorlo KX Hiking Socks should be your Go-To. These socks were designed for feet that hurt.
These socks were specifically engineered to give you the best protection and cushion to keep your comfortable in the worst of conditions.
Thorlo Socks are guaranteed to make your feet feel better, OR YOUR MONEY BACK. - Please see Thorlo's official website for details.
- Constructed with THOR•LON® Fibers - These fibers are exclusive to Thorlo and are designed to give your socks superior softness, resilience and durability; meanwhile, keeping your feet warm.
- Cushioned In-Step & Arch - Provides a better fit, more support and less pressure on your feet for a more comfortable hike.
- Low Profile Toe Seam - Will not rub or irritate feet.
- Padding Engineered for Hiking - Features padding that is clinically proven to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture.
- Ventilation Panel - Provides extra moisture control and breathability.
Cushion: Thick Cushion for added protection.
Crew Sock Height: Classic crew fit. Sits just below mid-calf.
Contents: 87% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic , 11% Stretch nylon , 2% Spandex
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Stoked wants you stoked. We offer hassle-free returns within 30 days on brand new, resellable, and unused products without restocking fees.
In most cases, return shipping will be your responsibility. We can offer affordable return labels upon request.
Returns that are used or opened are subject to a restocking fee. Used, open box, and mystery products are all final sale.