Keeping it simple
The Stoked Ride Shop Blank Complete is an affordable board for pros and beginners alike. Each one of these decks is made from rock hard maple and pop like a champ.
Unlike other price point boards, these have been designed and manufactured here in North America with 7-ply Canadian Maple and are assembled in-house at our workshop.
This house complete comes with everything you need to get rolling out the box, including a Stoked Skate T-Tool!
3 Price points to fit your budget:
1. Pro Level - Independent Stage 11 Trucks: The best selling skateboard trucks
2. Mid Level - Paris Street Trucks: Super high quality + slightly taller than standard street trucks to accommodate for bigger wheels, should you need
3. Price Point - Litezpeed Street Trucks: A solid, entry level skateboard truck to get you rolling
Shredding the Streets | Ripping the Bowl | Killing Rails | Technical Flatland Wizardry
Complete built with...
- Trucks: Independent Stage 11, Paris Street or Litezpeed Price Point Trucks
- Wheels: Premium USA Made 54mm/100a Blank Wheels
- Bearings: Fireball Dragon BUILT Bearings - 8mm, with built in spacer
- Grip: MOB Grip Tape
- Hardware: Stoked Ride Shop Stainless Steel 1.0" Flat Allen
- Extras: Shorty's Curb Wax, Stoked T-Tool
- Truck Mounting: Top Mount
- Length: See size chart below
- Width: 7.75" - 8.5"
- Wheelbase: See size chart below
- Concave: Mellow Radial
- Nose / Tail: Yes / Yes
- Rocker / Camber: No / No
- Construction: 7 Ply Canadian Maple, made in North America
- Grip Tape: Yes, die-cut
|Width||Length||Nose||Tail||Wheelbase||Shoe Size* (US)|
*Please use shoe size as a guide for where to start, not as a hard rule. Deck width is personal preference.
Stoked wants you stoked. We offer hassle-free returns within 30 days on brand new, resellable, and unused products without restocking fees.
In most cases, return shipping will be your responsibility. We can offer return labels for a fee upon request.
Pre-paid return shipping label have a flat fee depending on the type of product you are returning:
- Wheels/trucks/bearings/etc - $7.99
- Completes/decks - $16.99
- Large completes/decks (over 34") - $21.99
Returns that are used, opened, or damaged are subject to a restocking fee. Products that are bought as used, open box, or mystery are final sale.
Price Match Policy
Stoked is confident that we provide the best products at the best prices. We price match/beat verifiably in stock products, including shipping fees.
Please note that we cannot price match invoices, screenshots, past orders, eBay auctions, Craigslists posts, or any other unverifiable price. We have to be able to purchase the product from the approved store at the time of checking the price for the price match to apply. Price matching must also include any applicable shipping and other processing costs.
International Shipping and Customs Fees
We ship all over the world! When ordering from stokedrideshop.com, you are responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination.
To get a shipping rate for your country, add the items you wish to order to your cart and proceed to the "My Cart" page. Put in your address and select the shipping option that best applies to your needs.
The recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the destination country. Customs delays can affect original delivery estimates.
Custom fees are not included in the price paid on stokedrideshop.com. Recipients of international shipments may be subject to import taxes, fees, and customs duties levied by the customs office of your shipping destination. Import Fees vary according to the customs regulations of the destination country.
If your country applies import fees to your order, you will be responsible for them. Check with your local post office or customs office of the destination country for more information.