Arbor DropCruiser Photo, 2021
2021 Arbor DropCruiser Photo
The Arbor Dropcruiser is quite possibly one of the most comfortable boards we have ever ridden over here at Stoked. This thing is super low to the ground, with its double dropped platform (drop-through, with a dropped platform). It has only a slight amount of flex, which makes it easier to push with, allowing you to still have the stability you need to cruise down your local hill to the beach. Good stuff.
Arbor uses a premium wood topsheet and graphic on all of their boards to make sure you get a nice, snappy flex pattern.
This board was made of recycled wood and eco-friendly, water based, sanding sealers.
For your comfort, this board is extremely low to the ground, making it super stable and extremely easy to push on.
Pushing | Cruising | Commuting | Light Downhill | Light Freeride
Photographer: Michael Townsend
- Paris Trucks - 180mm | 50°
- Arbor Easy Rider Wheels - 69mm | 78a
- Bearings - ABEC 5 Greaseball Bearings
- Die-Cut Griptape
- Truck Mounting - Drop Through
- Length - 38” | 80.65 cm
- Width - 9.75" | 21.9075 cm
- Wheelbase - 29.25” | 54.2925 cm
- 9 Ply Canadian Hardrock Maple
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Stoked wants you stoked. We offer hassle-free returns within 30 days on brand new, resellable, and unused products without restocking fees.
In most cases, return shipping will be your responsibility. We can offer affordable return labels upon request.
Returns that are used or opened are subject to a restocking fee. Used, open box, and mystery products are all final sale.