Dragon Bearings for Longboards and Skateboards
Dragon Bearings are from the minds of the skateboarders at Stoked and Fireball. They wanted a bearing to last long and have tried and tested bearing technology behind it. The result is Dragon Bearings.
Dragon Bearings have two kinds of lubricants, RACE and ENDURE.
- RACE is a light oil that allows the freest spinning bearing and the highest speed.
- ENDURE uses a light grease that promotes bearing longevity. This more viscous lubricant fights washout when riding in water.
Skateboard bearings are always plagued with dirt and grime, so Dragons come standard with labyrinth seals to keep out unwanted particles. These seals keep lubricant in and dirt out, leading to a longer bearing life.
Beast Guarantee - All Fireball products also come with the standard Beast Guarantee which promises 25% off worn out or destroyed products. No questions asked.
- Axle Size (ID): 8mm
- ABEC Rating: Skate Rated
- Lubrication: RACE (light oil) or ENDURE (light grease)
- Comes with Spacers: No
- Comes with Speed Rings: No
- Special Features: Two lubricants paired with labyrinth seals create a very long lasting bearing for all riding styles.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Stoked wants you stoked. We offer hassle-free returns within 30 days on brand new, resellable, and unused products without restocking fees.
In most cases, return shipping will be your responsibility. We can offer affordable return labels upon request.
Returns that are used or opened are subject to a restocking fee. Used, open box, and mystery products are all final sale.