Arbor Sizzler Bamboo Cruiser, Complete
A Ride So Comfortable You're Floating
A swallowtail thruster for slashing banks, powering down any line, or carving tight pocket turns.
Arbor uses a premium wood topsheet and graphic on all of their boards to make sure you get a nice, snappy flex pattern.
This board was made of recycled wood and eco-friendly, water based, sanding sealers.
For your comfort, this board is super compact but has a nice long wheelbase to keep you stable.
Pushing | Cruising | Commuting | Replacing Your Prius | Carving
- Paris TKP Street Trucks - 149mm | Black
- Arbor Easyrider Series - 61mm | 78a
- Arbor Bearings
- Truck Mounting - Top Mount
- Length - 30.5”
- Width - 8.625"
- Wheelbase - 17”
- 7 Ply Canadian Hardrock Maple with a Carbonized Bamboo Finish Ply
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
Concave: Mellow Radial
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Stoked wants you stoked. We offer hassle-free returns within 30 days on brand new, resellable, and unused products without restocking fees.
In most cases, return shipping will be your responsibility. We can offer affordable return labels upon request.
Returns that are used or opened are subject to a restocking fee. Used, open box, and mystery products are all final sale.