Old skool style
The Oso is a board that looks like it came out of a pool during the 70s. The comfy kicktail and mild nose are super FUNctional (see what we did there). Ollies and kickflips are cake on this bad boy. It's nice and wide and has a premium wood top sheet, to improve durability.
This board was made of recycled wood and eco-friendly, water based, sanding sealers
For your comfort, this board has steeze OG style with new school tech.
Pushing | Cruising | Park | Street
- Paris Street Trucks - 149mm | Silver
- Arbor Bogart Wheels - 61mm | 82a
- Standard Abec 5 Bearings
- Truck Mounting - Top Mount
- Length - 31” (78.74 cm)
- Width - 10.25” (26.04 cm)
- Wheelbase - 16.675” (42.36 cm)
Construction: 7 Ply Maple