Trips to the Snow Made Easy
Have you ever skied two days in a row and found that your boots were still soaked and sweaty on your second day? Wet boots aren't fun and will only leave you colder. The Heated Boot Bag will solve that problem.
Operates on a 12V car power socket or a standard power outlet.
No longer shall it be a hassle to get up there and stay organized. The Athalon Heated Boot Bag is GOING to keep you organised, your gear dry and rid you of the dreadful first run warmup. With pockets for everything you can think of (see below for details) you'll be shredding without stress in no time.
Covered under Athalon's Exclusive 5 Year Warranty Program in case of breakage or malfunction.
- Heated Center Section - Great for storing and drying your boots and other gear.
- Unheated, Side Miscellaneous Items Pocket - Positioned on the side to hold helmets, gloves, scarves etc.
- Extra Front Bungee Cord - Holds loose jackets and other clothing layers.
- 3 Temperature Settings - Low, Medium, High for variable conditions.
- Stays Dry - Features metal bottom drainage grommets and a waterproof PVC bottom to prevent mold and keep the floor/trunk of your car dry at the end of the day.
- Padded Straps - Provides ability to carry as a backpackwith comfort.
- Lumbar Back Pads - Features padded lumbar back pads for extra comfort.
- Matte Chrome Hardware - Helps to resist the elements and make your bag last longer.
- Exterior Dimensions: 18" x 15" x 10"
- Linear Inches: 43"
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Material: 1200 Denier Poly/Nylon Blend
We offer hassle-free returns within 30 days on brand new, resellable, and unused products without restocking fees.
In most cases, return shipping will be your responsibility. We can offer return labels for a fee upon request.
Pre-paid return shipping label have a flat fee depending on the type of product you are returning:
Wheels/trucks/bearings/etc - $7.99
Completes/decks - $16.99
Large completes/decks (over 34") - $21.99
Returns that are used, opened, or damaged are subject to a restocking fee. Products that are bought as used, open box, or mystery are final sale.
PRICE MATCH POLICY
Stoked is confident that we provide the best products at the best prices. We price match/beat verifiably in stock products, including shipping fees.
Please note that we cannot price match invoices, screenshots, past orders, eBay auctions, Craigslists posts, or any other unverifiable price. We have to be able to purchase the product from the approved store at the time of checking the price for the price match to apply. Price matching must also include any applicable shipping and other processing costs.
FREE for orders over $25 within the lower 48 states.
Affordable rates for AK, HI, and other territories.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AND CUSTOMS FEES
We ship all over the world! When ordering from stokedrideshop.com, you are responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination.
To get a shipping rate for your country, add the items you wish to order to your cart and proceed to the "My Cart" page. Put in your address and select the shipping option that best applies to your needs.
The recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the destination country. Customs delays can affect original delivery estimates.
Custom fees are not included in the price paid on stokedrideshop.com. Recipients of international shipments may be subject to import taxes, fees, and customs duties levied by the customs office of your shipping destination. Import Fees vary according to the customs regulations of the destination country.
If your country applies import fees to your order, you will be responsible for them. Check with your local post office or customs office of the destination country for more information.