Trips to the Snow Made Easy
Have you ever skied two days in a row and found that your boots were still soaked and sweaty on your second day? Wet boots aren't fun and will only leave you colder. The Heated Boot Bag will solve that problem.
Operates on a 12V car power socket or a standard power outlet.
No longer shall it be a hassle to get up there and stay organized. The Athalon Heated Boot Bag is GOING to keep you organised, your gear dry and rid you of the dreadful first run warmup. With pockets for everything you can think of (see below for details) you'll be shredding without stress in no time.
Covered under Athalon's Exclusive 5 Year Warranty Program in case of breakage or malfunction.
- Heated Center Section - Great for storing and drying your boots and other gear.
- Unheated, Side Miscellaneous Items Pocket - Positioned on the side to hold helmets, gloves, scarves etc.
- Extra Front Bungee Cord - Holds loose jackets and other clothing layers.
- 3 Temperature Settings - Low, Medium, High for variable conditions.
- Stays Dry - Features metal bottom drainage grommets and a waterproof PVC bottom to prevent mold and keep the floor/trunk of your car dry at the end of the day.
- Padded Straps - Provides ability to carry as a backpackwith comfort.
- Lumbar Back Pads - Features padded lumbar back pads for extra comfort.
- Matte Chrome Hardware - Helps to resist the elements and make your bag last longer.
- Exterior Dimensions: 18" x 15" x 10"
- Linear Inches: 43"
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Material: 1200 Denier Poly/Nylon Blend