Bronson Speed Co. G3 Next Generation Bearings designed for today's skateboarding.
Free at Last! - Shield Free Design
- No more shields to get damaged or pop off
- No shield grooves in either race for no crud, dust and dirt build up
- Super fast sound and spin
Fast, Slick & Non-Stick - Tungsten Coated Races
- Micro-thin tungsten dry lubricant coating is fast, slick and non-stick to minimize dirt, dust and crud build up.
- Tungsten coating is an extremely slick, low drag, long life dry film lubricant with a very low coefficient of friction
The Sound Of Speed - Audible Speed Technology
- Fully open, high spin, and shield free RAWs are designed to enhance the sound of speed.
- Run your bearings with no shields? Like a RAW sound? This bearing is for you!
Deep Groove Raceways
- Balls roll deep in raceway channels
- Reduces side impact damage & breakage
Straight Edge, Removable Frictionless Shields
- Pop off resistant
- Hold oil in, dirt and moisture out
- Easy to clean
Micro Groove Raceway Surfaces
- Linear micro-groove surfaces improve bearing lubrication, speed and spin
Max Impact Cage Design
- Non-distortion custom cage keeps the balls precision spaced
- Micro grooves aid in oil circulation
Balls Out Technology
- Eliminates shield and cage contact on impact for a go fast, stay fast bearing
High Speed Oil
- Custom engineered light oil lubricant is water, oxidation and corrosion resistant for extended wear protection
Factory Fresh Quality
- Nitrogen filled shrink wrap, reduces metal & oil oxidation until ready to be ridden
Box/8 Bearings, 4 Spacers, & 8 Axle Washers
We offer hassle-free returns within 30 days on brand new, resellable, and unused products without restocking fees.
In most cases, return shipping will be your responsibility. We can offer return labels for a fee upon request.
Pre-paid return shipping label have a flat fee depending on the type of product you are returning:
Wheels/trucks/bearings/etc - $7.99
Completes/decks - $16.99
Large completes/decks (over 34") - $21.99
Returns that are used, opened, or damaged are subject to a restocking fee. Products that are bought as used, open box, or mystery are final sale.
PRICE MATCH POLICY
Stoked is confident that we provide the best products at the best prices. We price match/beat verifiably in stock products, including shipping fees.
Please note that we cannot price match invoices, screenshots, past orders, eBay auctions, Craigslists posts, or any other unverifiable price. We have to be able to purchase the product from the approved store at the time of checking the price for the price match to apply. Price matching must also include any applicable shipping and other processing costs.
FREE for orders over $25 within the lower 48 states.
Affordable rates for AK, HI, and other territories.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AND CUSTOMS FEES
We ship all over the world! When ordering from stokedrideshop.com, you are responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination.
To get a shipping rate for your country, add the items you wish to order to your cart and proceed to the "My Cart" page. Put in your address and select the shipping option that best applies to your needs.
The recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the destination country. Customs delays can affect original delivery estimates.
Custom fees are not included in the price paid on stokedrideshop.com. Recipients of international shipments may be subject to import taxes, fees, and customs duties levied by the customs office of your shipping destination. Import Fees vary according to the customs regulations of the destination country.
If your country applies import fees to your order, you will be responsible for them. Check with your local post office or customs office of the destination country for more information.