Flux Snowboard Bindings, Basic Series, PR
GET STARTED HERE.
Flux makes incredible products and PR allows more riders to get in on those awesome products. Don't be fooled by the "Basic Series" name though. These are some first class snowboard bindings.
- F-Tech Asym - A soft outer flex and firmer inside flex for added response.
- Super Tough Nylon - A fiber mix with a medium flex that is perfect for all mountain riding.
- Micro Adjuster - 2.5 degree adjustment increments for the forward lean adjustments.
- Simple Base - The basic instinct.
- Performance Blend - A nylon and fiberglass mix for all-around performance.
- Adjustable Toe & Heel Cushion - Change to fit foot size to avoid the loss of leverage.
- F-Tech 3D Fit Strap - A three dimensional shape that eliminates pressure points.
- Alpha Ratchet Buckles - Lightweight with increased lever angles for frozen finger friendliness.
- FTM Versa - Softer material and a better holding top or toe strap option. Designed to fit any boot on the market. (Patent: US6, 974, 149 – US7, 278, 651 – US7, 374, 194)
- UU Fit - A 360 degree wrap evens out pressure for natural feel and hold. (Patent: US 6,604,746)
|Binding Size||Boot Size|
|S||5 - 6.5 (23 cm - 24.5 cm)|
|M||7 - 9.5 (25 cm - 27.5 cm)|
|L||10 - 13+ (28 cm - 30 cm+)|
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Stoked wants you stoked. We offer hassle-free returns within 30 days on brand new, resellable, and unused products without restocking fees.
In most cases, return shipping will be your responsibility. We can offer affordable return labels upon request.
Returns that are used or opened are subject to a restocking fee. Used, open box, and mystery products are all final sale.