Flux Snowboard Bindings, Basic Series, TT (2019)
STEP IT UP.
TT takes the Basic Series a step higher with some features found only on the higher end bindings offered by Flux. Most notable on the TT is the Honeycomb Strap Version 2.0. This design lasts much longer than fabric or leather while also being more comfortable.
- Alpha - The all-around lightweight option with even flex and support.
- Super Tough Nylon - A fiber mix with a medium flex that is perfect for all mountain riding.
- Micro Adjuster - 2.5 degree adjustment increments for the forward lean adjustments.
- Genetic Base - Rigid design for all conditions.
- Performance Blend - A nylon and fiberglass mix for all-around performance.
- Toolless Lever - Make adjustments on the fly with no tools.
- Adjustable Toe & Heel Cushion - Change to fit foot size to avoid the loss of leverage.
- Comfort Footbed - Single density soft foot-bed for more natural board feel.
- Honeycomb Strap Version 2.0 - After reviewing the 3D shape, bend and flexability, of the Honeycomb strap, we designed a new Version with a more comfortable fit, lightweight design that is good for shock mitigation while wrapping the ankle and alleviating pressure points.
- Alpha Ratchet Buckles - Lightweight with increased lever angles for frozen finger friendliness.
- FTM Versa - Softer material and a better holding top or toe strap option. Designed to fit any boot on the market. (Patent: US6, 974, 149 – US7, 278, 651 – US7, 374, 194)
- L-Guide - For a smooth in and out.Holds ratchet ladders down.
- UU Fit - A 360 degree wrap evens out pressure for natural feel and hold. (Patent: US 6,604,746)
|Binding Size||Boot Size|
|S||5 - 6.5 (23 cm - 24.5 cm)|
|M||7 - 9.5 (25 cm - 27.5 cm)|
|L||10 - 13+ (28 cm - 30 cm+)|
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Stoked wants you stoked. We offer hassle-free returns within 30 days on brand new, resellable, and unused products without restocking fees.
In most cases, return shipping will be your responsibility. We can offer affordable return labels upon request.
Returns that are used or opened are subject to a restocking fee. Used, open box, and mystery products are all final sale.