Flux Snowboard Bindings, Transfer Series, XF (2019)
TRIED AND TRUE FLUX TECH
Delivering a next generation experience, from the deepest carve to the highest ollie, the XF will blast through it all. The XF features many of the same features as the XV, just with less exotic components.
- Axis - The spine running through the forward lean adjuster allows for maximum heelside support while the center slit provides lateral flexability. The highback is also wider at the top to increase contact area and provide improved power transfer.
- Super Tough Nylon - A fiber mix with a medium flex that is perfect for all mountain riding.
- Forward Lean Adjuster - Highback Adjuster that offers precision adjustments when used in unison with our Micro Adjuster.
- Micro Adjuster - 2.5 degree adjustment increments for the forward lean adjustments.
- Transfer - Lightweight and focused on direct power transfer.
- Performance Blend - A nylon and fiberglass mix for all-around performance.
- Toolless Lever - Make adjustments on the fly with no tools.
- Adjustable Toe & Heel Cushion - Change to fit foot size to avoid the loss of leverage.
- FooTon - Designed with a special material to prevent snow buildup and to provide more direct board feel with all the cushion you need.
- Waffle Strap - The new waffle strap is built to achieve next level response with two layer construction focused on direct power transfer and a seamless fit.
- Beer Buckles - Newly engineered buckles give you more leverage when cranking down on the straps allowing you to get to the last click with minimal effort. Features a bottle opener in case of any emergencies.
- FTM Version 5.0 - A new toe strap designed specifically for the Transfer Base: The middle of the strap uses a more rigid material while the top and bottom of the strap uses a more flexible material providing amazing power transfer and boot fit.
- L-Guide - For a smooth in and out.Holds ratchet ladders down.
- UU Fit - A 360 degree wrap evens out pressure for natural feel and hold. (Patent: US 6,604,746)
|Binding Size||Boot Size|
|M||7 - 9.5 (25 cm - 27.5 cm)|
|L||10 - 13+ (28 cm - 30 cm+)|
We offer hassle-free returns within 30 days on brand new, resellable, and unused products without restocking fees.
In most cases, return shipping will be your responsibility. We can offer return labels for a fee upon request.
Pre-paid return shipping label have a flat fee depending on the type of product you are returning:
Wheels/trucks/bearings/etc - $7.99
Completes/decks - $16.99
Large completes/decks (over 34") - $21.99
Returns that are used, opened, or damaged are subject to a restocking fee. Products that are bought as used, open box, or mystery are final sale.
PRICE MATCH POLICY
Stoked is confident that we provide the best products at the best prices. We price match/beat verifiably in stock products, including shipping fees.
Please note that we cannot price match invoices, screenshots, past orders, eBay auctions, Craigslists posts, or any other unverifiable price. We have to be able to purchase the product from the approved store at the time of checking the price for the price match to apply. Price matching must also include any applicable shipping and other processing costs.
FREE for orders over $25 within the lower 48 states.
Affordable rates for AK, HI, and other territories.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AND CUSTOMS FEES
We ship all over the world! When ordering from stokedrideshop.com, you are responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination.
To get a shipping rate for your country, add the items you wish to order to your cart and proceed to the "My Cart" page. Put in your address and select the shipping option that best applies to your needs.
The recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the destination country. Customs delays can affect original delivery estimates.
Custom fees are not included in the price paid on stokedrideshop.com. Recipients of international shipments may be subject to import taxes, fees, and customs duties levied by the customs office of your shipping destination. Import Fees vary according to the customs regulations of the destination country.
If your country applies import fees to your order, you will be responsible for them. Check with your local post office or customs office of the destination country for more information.