RIDE WITH ZERO COMPROMISES
If you want the best of the best, you've found it. Flux is the industry leader in snowboard binding technology and the XV is their flagship product. Designed using the most advanced technology Flux has to offer, this is a high-end model that pushes responsiveness and lightweight design to the limit, while also adopting the best materials on the market
- Flex Rating (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) - 10
- Super Carbon Blend – A carbon and nylon mix for max weight reduction, responsiveness and heel-side power
- Redux Lean Adjuster - Highback Adjuster that offers precision adjustments when used in unison with the Flux Micro Adjuster.
- Micro Adjuster - 2.5 degree adjustment increments for the forward lean adjustments.
- Transfer Base - Lightweight and focused on direct power transfer.
- Super Carbon Blend - A carbon and nylon mix for max weight reduction, responsiveness and shock sbsorption.
- Titanium Screws - 50% lighter and much stronger.
- Adjustable Toe & Heel Cushion - Change to fit foot size to avoid the loss of leverage.
- FooTon - Designed with a special material to prevent snow buildup and to provide more direct board feel with all the cushion you need.
- Waffle Strap - The new waffle strap is built to achieve next level response with two layer construction focused on direct power transfer and a seamless fit.
- Beer Buckles - Newly engineered buckles give you more leverage when cranking down on the straps allowing you to get to the last click with minimal effort. Features a bottle opener in case of any emergencies.
- FTM 5.0 Toe Strap - A new toe strap designed specifically for the Transfer Base: The middle of the strap uses a more flexible material providing amazing power transfer and boot fit.
- L-Guide - For a smoth in and out. Holds ratchet ladders down.
- UU Fit - A 360 degree wrap evens out pressure for natural feel and hold.
- Lightness (1 Heavy - 10 Light) - 10
|Binding Size||Boot Size|
|S||5 - 6.5 (23 cm - 24.5 cm)|
|M||7 - 9.5 (25 cm - 27.5 cm)|
|L||10 - 13+ (28 cm - 30 cm+)|
Stoked wants you stoked. We offer hassle-free returns within 30 days on brand new, resellable, and unused products without restocking fees.
In most cases, return shipping will be your responsibility. We can offer return labels for a fee upon request.
Pre-paid return shipping label have a flat fee depending on the type of product you are returning:
- Wheels/trucks/bearings/etc - $7.99
- Completes/decks - $16.99
- Large completes/decks (over 34") - $21.99
Returns that are used, opened, or damaged are subject to a restocking fee. Products that are bought as used, open box, or mystery are final sale.
Price Match Policy
Stoked is confident that we provide the best products at the best prices. We price match/beat verifiably in stock products, including shipping fees.
Please note that we cannot price match invoices, screenshots, past orders, eBay auctions, Craigslists posts, or any other unverifiable price. We have to be able to purchase the product from the approved store at the time of checking the price for the price match to apply. Price matching must also include any applicable shipping and other processing costs.
International Shipping and Customs Fees
We ship all over the world! When ordering from stokedrideshop.com, you are responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination.
To get a shipping rate for your country, add the items you wish to order to your cart and proceed to the "My Cart" page. Put in your address and select the shipping option that best applies to your needs.
The recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the destination country. Customs delays can affect original delivery estimates.
Custom fees are not included in the price paid on stokedrideshop.com. Recipients of international shipments may be subject to import taxes, fees, and customs duties levied by the customs office of your shipping destination. Import Fees vary according to the customs regulations of the destination country.
If your country applies import fees to your order, you will be responsible for them. Check with your local post office or customs office of the destination country for more information.