Fox River Socks - Steel Toe Mid Calf Boot Sock (2 Pack) - Men's
These socks are "Hefty, Hefty, Hefty." They're designed to take all that your work day can throw at you. The Steel-Toe construction give your toes and heels a good amount of extra cushion to keep you comfortable in your rock-solid boots all day long. These already great socks also wick sweat and provide support.
FoxSox are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for one year. Please contact Fox River with your dated receipt for more information on the return process.
- Heavy Cushion - Great for extended activity and colder weather.
- Acrylic - Provides a lightweight construction while retaining softness, durability and warmth. Also retains color well.
- Wick Dry® Technology - Keeps your feet dry and comfortable. Reduces friction that causes blisters.
- URfit™System - Memory knit compression, contoured rib top and spandex compression zones provide a super comfortable and personal fit.
- Spandex Arch Support - Spandex compression doesn't sag and provides long lasting support to fight fatigue and keep the sock in place.
- Contoured Rib Top - Prevents slippage and pinching around calf.
- Padded Instep - Reduces lace and tongue pressure from boot or shoe.
- Smooth Toe Seam - Flat toe seam doesn't rub or irritate toes during wear.
- Reinforced Heel and Toe - Heel and toe wear zones are reinforced with nylon for more durability.
Cushion: Thick cushion which keeps your feet warm, and comfortable under long periods of stress.
Boot Sock Height: Sits over the calf for universal comfort in any height of boot.
Contents: 80% Acrylic | 18% Nylon | 2% Spandex
We offer hassle-free returns within 30 days on brand new, resellable, and unused products without restocking fees.
In most cases, return shipping will be your responsibility. We can offer return labels for a fee upon request.
Pre-paid return shipping label have a flat fee depending on the type of product you are returning:
Wheels/trucks/bearings/etc - $7.99
Completes/decks - $16.99
Large completes/decks (over 34") - $21.99
Returns that are used, opened, or damaged are subject to a restocking fee. Products that are bought as used, open box, or mystery are final sale.
PRICE MATCH POLICY
Stoked is confident that we provide the best products at the best prices. We price match/beat verifiably in stock products, including shipping fees.
Please note that we cannot price match invoices, screenshots, past orders, eBay auctions, Craigslists posts, or any other unverifiable price. We have to be able to purchase the product from the approved store at the time of checking the price for the price match to apply. Price matching must also include any applicable shipping and other processing costs.
FREE for orders over $25 within the lower 48 states.
Affordable rates for AK, HI, and other territories.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AND CUSTOMS FEES
We ship all over the world! When ordering from stokedrideshop.com, you are responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination.
To get a shipping rate for your country, add the items you wish to order to your cart and proceed to the "My Cart" page. Put in your address and select the shipping option that best applies to your needs.
The recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the destination country. Customs delays can affect original delivery estimates.
Custom fees are not included in the price paid on stokedrideshop.com. Recipients of international shipments may be subject to import taxes, fees, and customs duties levied by the customs office of your shipping destination. Import Fees vary according to the customs regulations of the destination country.
If your country applies import fees to your order, you will be responsible for them. Check with your local post office or customs office of the destination country for more information.