Ships as a pair. Buy 1 for 1 complete skateboard.
Want some ridiculously exaggerated turns? Sidewinders are for you. These bad boys lay over a turn any like anything else on the market. Check out the video below for an idea how these trucks ride.
Cast Double Hangar
Sidewinders are revolutionary in the way they allow riders to turn their trucks. The double hanger design gives riders a truer surf feel with incredible lean and carving. We recommend Sidewinder Trucks on boards specifically designed to accommodate them.
Bushing Seat Details
Included with the trucks are 89a barrel/cone Gullwing bushings. This set up, while fairly traditional, gives riders a great carving feel right out of the box. The actual bushing seat is similar to other TKP (traditional) trucks. If bushing replacements are wanted, be sure to buy enough for 4 normal trucks as Sidewinders take that many!
- Width: 9" (161mm) or 10" (187mm)
- Bushing Type and Durometer: Barrel/Cone, 89a Gullwing Bushings
- Ride Height: 2.53 inch (6.43cm)
- Axle Size: 8mm
- Rake: No
- Baseplate Degree(s): The double staged trucks make degree not applicable.
- Kingpin Style: Traditional Kingpin (RKP)
- Special Features: The double stage nature of these trucks make them lean and turn unlike anything else on the market!