Khiro Longboard Bushings
About Khiro Longboard Bushings
Khiro Bushings are definitely OG. They've been around since the early 90's and are trusted by almost all old-school skaters. They're time tested so you know they'll perform properly. Khiro's urethane formulas will fit all of you skateboarding needs. Whether you're a speed demon or would rather be flying through the air, Khiro's got you covered, dawg.
Khiro Bushings come in a variety of shapes. We carry:
- Standard Barrel - Fitted for traditional kingpin trucks, contains one barrel and short cone bushing.
- Double Barrel - For maximum stability, contains two barrel bushings.
- Tall Cone - For optimal turnability, contains one tall cone and one standard cone.
- Tall Cone Combo - For turnability with stability, contains one barrel and one tall cone.
- Bitch Bushings - For shock absorption, contains two bitch bushings (cone shape with small lips on top).
Pick the Right Bushing Durometer
The Silverfish Wiki recommends following the guidelines below while picking your bushings. Find your weight range and choose a bushing within the range that works for you. Choose harder (a higher duro) for less turn and softer (a lower duro) for more turn. Remember that these are general guidelines, your preference may vary depending on application.
- 50-100lbs...... 73-80a Durometer
- 75-125lbs...... 78-82a Durometer
- 100-145lbs.... 80-85a Durometer
- 125-175lbs.... 80-87a Durometer
- 145-195lbs.... 82-90a Durometer
- 175-220lbs.... 85-93a Durometer
- 200-250lbs.... 90-93a Durometer
- 225lbs+.......... 90-97a Durometer
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Stoked wants you stoked. We offer hassle-free returns within 30 days on brand new, resellable, and unused products without restocking fees.
In most cases, return shipping will be your responsibility. We can offer affordable return labels upon request.
Returns that are used or opened are subject to a restocking fee. Used, open box, and mystery products are all final sale.