Pick One, Shred All
The Landyachtz ATV series is an absolute favorite over here at Stoked. Their shapes and sizes are absolutely perfect for the street skater with bigger feet (or just prefers bigger sizes), but also feel great for the longboarder that just can't commit to a tiny board.
These things are flowy, ride smoothly, pop like crazy, stable for bombing hills, capable of dumping thane and generally are perfect for the skater who watches way too much GX1000.
Whether you're shredding San Francisco, or just ripping your local alley, the ATV is your gnar stick.
For your comfort, these boards come in 3 different shapes and sizes so you can find your perfect ride.
Street | Park | Cruising | Shredding Alleys | Impressing Sophisticated Women | Freeride | Fast Freeride | Getting Weird | Flatground Madness | GX1000 Worthy Clips
- Bear Polar Bear Trucks - 155mm | Black
- Hawgs Chubby Wheels - 60mm | 78a | White
- Bear Space Balls Bearings - 8mm
- Truck Mounting - Top Mount
- Length - Sloth - 31.5" (80 cm) | Watercolor - 32" (81.25 cm) | Q-Binski - 33" (83.8 cm) | Cowboy - 32” (81.25 cm)
- Width - Sloth - 8.6" (21.85 cm) | Watercolor - 8.5" (21.5 cm) | Q-Binski - 9" (22.9 cm) | Cowboy - 8.6" (21.85 cm)
- Wheelbase - 14.375" (36.5 cm)
Construction: 7 ply of maple with a layer of fiberglass
Concave: Radial Concave | Big Kicktails | Wheel Wells