Comfort Meets Functionality
Landyachtz has been a major powerhouse in the longboard industry for years and years now. It's pretty safe to say that they make a great, reliable, high end product in any field that they're passionate about. Lately, the guys over at Landyachtz have been delving into new hobbies, more specifically, cycling.
The Landyachtz CB1 Road Bike is a product of love and passion for cycling. The CB1 was designed to be a super reliable commuter that needs minimal effort to maintain. It's time to replace that Prius with some exercise.
Landy's design philosophy for the CB1:
"If you drew a 6 mile radius around your home or work place, and said 'I’m going to drive as little as possible in this circle, I want the perfect bike for that. I don’t have time to maintain a bike and want something that won’t let me down', you’d be thinking how we think."
Taking you from point A to point B in the urban jungle with comfort, efficiency, quality, ease of use, and style.
- Frame: Columbus Cromor Steel
- Front Fork: Landyachtz 4130 Chromoly Double Butted
- Color: Metallic Gunmetal Grey
- Shifters: Shimano Alfine S7000 - 8 Speed
- Crankset: Shimano Alfine S501
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Sealed External Cups
- Pedals: VP69 Flat Alloy Sealed
- Cassette: Shimano Alfine 19T
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Rims: Jetset JS-190
- Front Hub: Shimano Alfine DH-S501
- Rear Hub: Shimano Alfine SG-S505 Internal 8 Speed
- Spokes: Pillar 14 - Guage Black
- Tires: Maxxis Overdrive 700-32c
- Handle Bar: Ritchey Comp Rizer 600mm
- Grips: Lock-On Rubber Grips - Black
- Stem: Ritchey Comp 4-Axis
- Front Brake: Shimano M445 - 160mm Rotors
- Rear Brake: Shimano M445 - 160mm Rotors
- Levers: Shimano M445
- Saddle: Ritchey Comp Streem
- Seatpost: Ritchey Comp Link - 20mm Offset