Ahoy Matey! The 2019 Landyachtz Dinghy Series is here for endless fun
**The Revival Series is constructed of all reclaimed and recycled wood.**
The Dinghy is a board that has become so well-known and is so well-liked, that it deserves an entire series of its own. The Landyachtz Dinghy is the definition of what you want in a mini deck. At 28.5”, it’s just the right size – plenty of foot room, yet still small enough to carry, stash away, or strap on to your backpack. Great for short distance commutes, pedestrian slalom, and also a great fit for all you kick-flipping monkeys out there.
2019 Landyachtz Dinghy
Mini Meets Functionality
There are a lot of minis out on the market. In fact, what we refer to today as a mini, replicate – more or less – old school skateboards. Skaters have been shredding decks similar to the Dinghy for years. So let’s examine a few things that sets apart the Dinghy from other minis on the market.
Wheel Well Flares
Historically, minis have been delegated strictly to 60mm wheels and smaller. With wheel wheels 65mm wheels are not an issue at all. If you are willing to add some additional risers, or want to wedge and/or de-wedege your trucks, you might even be able to get away with 68mm-70mm wheels. Don’t forget that the wheel wells on the Dinghy have some flares! Wheel flares are great for locking in your feet if you have the desire for sliding.
Functional Nose and Tail
The tail on the Dinghy has a TON of pop. Great for all the flip tricks in the book and for getting up-and-over obstacles. While not as pronounced, the nose offers plenty of room for nose-manuals and shuvits.
Just the Right Touch of Concave
Who doesn’t like some concave? Well the Dinghy has it. Concave is often overlooked in mini’s but it is extremely helpful when hopping off curbs and keeping your feet in place. The concave, in addition to the other features mentioned, also make this board great for the skate parks.
This Complete Comes Built With...
- Trucks: Polar Bear 105mm Trucks, Raw or Black Color
- Wheels: Landyachtz Fatty Hawgs, 63mm/78a
- Bearings: Landyachtz Bearings
- Bushings: Standard Polar Bear Bushings
- Risers: 1/4" Hard Risers
- Hardware: Landyachtz Hardware
- Grip Tape: Landyachtz Grip Tape.Various models offer either foam, clear, or standard grip tape.
- NOTE: Wheel and truck colors may be different than pictured.
- Length: 28.5" | 72.39 cm
- Width: 8" | 20.32 cm
- Wheelbase: 14.6" | 37.08 cm
- Concave: Mild
- Nose / Tail: Yes / Yes
- Rocker / Camber: None
- Construction: Maple
- Special Features: A wide selection of graphics with various style of grip tape. Various graphics offer different grip tape styles including regular, foam, and clear grip.