Whip Out Your Switchblade When Things Get Sketchy
As a close cousin to the Landyachtz Switch, you know this board must be good. The main difference between the two is the drop mounting option. The drop on this board is 1" as opposed to the 2" of the Switch. This year's model also features slight W concave, which stands for "WOW". That's what your friends will say after they see your toeside skills on this board. Go fast, and stop caring about speed, because this thing is friggin STABLE. Don't be afraid to take those sketchy roads you weren't previously able to take, your Switchblade has your back.
HollowTech - Landyachtz' HollowTech construction is pretty sweet. Boards with HollowTech are built with airbubbles in them to increase rigidity and lighten up the board by a pretty substantial amount.
For your comfort, this board is extremely easy to push due to its extremely low platform, making it ideal for beginners or people who want to go really, really, really, maybe, really fast.
Landyachtz Longboards - Switchblade
Downhill | Freeride | Fast Freeride | Pushing
- Bear 852 Trucks - 52° | 180mm | Black
- Hawgs Boss Hawgs Wheels - 70mm | 78a | Red
- Bear Space Balls Bearings - 8mm
- Truck Mounting - Drop Through
- Length - 36" | 38" | 40" (89 cm | 96.5 cm | 101.5 cm)
- Width - 9.5”| 9.8" | 10" (24 cm | 24.9 cm | 25.5 cm)
- Wheelbase - 27" | 29" | 31” (68.5 cm | 73.5 cm | 79 cm)
Construction: Maple | Maple | More Maple | HOLLOWTECH YO
Concave: 1" Dropped Platform | Radial | Slight W