The Oust MOC 5 Street Bearing differentiates itself from the Oust line up as being the only bearing with a non-removable, super durable steel shield. This bearing is the toughest in their line as steel shields can take more punishment than rubber buna shields. The bearings are also blue, which adds to their awesomeness.
Dual Steel Shields
The Oust MOC 5 Street utilizes two non-removable steel shields for maximum durability. The shields on the Streets are designed to handle less-than-gentle hands during install and removal. Because the shields are not able to be taken off for maintenance and cleaning, Oust added a Patent Pending oil hole in the shield. This allows riders to maintain their bearings without the hassle of removing shields.
High Strength Carbon Steel Cage
Like the MOC 5 Tech, the MOC 5 Street uses a super strong carbon steel ball cage is used to hold the precision steel ball bearings in place. The cage keeps the bearings inline and spinning freely, even after thousands of hours of skateboarding abuse. As a rider, rest assured that everything from Oust is of top quality.
Differences in the Oust Bearing Line
We're commonly asked what are the differences between the four bearing types in the Oust line up. For your knowledge, please reference the information below to make sure you're getting the bearing that is perfect for you.
- Oust MOC 5 Street - Steel Shields, Steel Cage
- Oust MOC 5 Tech - Rubber Shields, Steel Cage
- Oust MOC 7 Speed - Rubber Shields, Nylon Cage, Buna Non-Contact Seal set into a U-channel (similar to Labyrinth shields)
- Oust MOC 9 Airrr - Rubber Shields, Nylon Cage, Added Precision in Construction, Buna Non-Contact Seal set into a U-channel (similar to Labyrinth shields)
- Axle Size (ID): 8mm
- ABEC Rating: Skate Rated
- Comes with Spacers: No
- Comes with Speed Rings: No
- Special Features: Steel shields differentiate the Moc 5 Street from the rubber shielded Moc 5 Tech.