Powell Peralta Ripper Patch, 3 Inch
About the Ripper Artwork:
Arguably the most iconic skateboard graphic of all time, "The Ripper" was illustrated in 1983 by legendary Powell-Peralta artist V.C. Johnson. Originally the graphic was used as a "Bones Sold Here" dealer window sticker. Next, the artwork found it's way onto t-shirts and eventually decks. The Ripper graphic has stood the test of time and has been a staple of the Powell-Peralta line for over 30 years.
Originally Released: 1983
Artwork by: Vernon Courtlandt Johnson
About Powell Peralta Patches:
- Powell Peralta embroidered patch
- 3.5" diameter
- iron-on backing
- Denim and cotton material provide the best base. Be careful of polyester.
- Put the item on a hard surface, like an ironing board. Iron it to create a nice, flat surface.
- Place the patch where you want it to be.
- Heat up the iron to it's hottest setting.
- Place a thin cloth over the patch. (This will protect the patch and any surrounding material).
- Place the iron over the patch and press down hard as possible for 15-30 seconds.
- Remove the iron and let patch cool.
- Check the patch by gently rubbing at the edge, trying to lift it. If it lifts, replace the thin material and iron again for 10- 15 seconds.
- To ensure a secure patch you can also sew around the edges.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Stoked wants you stoked. We offer hassle-free returns within 30 days on brand new, resellable, and unused products without restocking fees.
In most cases, return shipping will be your responsibility. We can offer affordable return labels upon request.
Returns that are used or opened are subject to a restocking fee. Used, open box, and mystery products are all final sale.