Powell Peralta Skull and Sword Patch, 3.5 Inch
About the Ripper Artwork:
The Rodriguez "Skull & Sword" deck was the first pro signature deck graphic produced by Powell-Peralta. The graphic was conceived by Ray and Illustrated by V.C. Johnson with art direction from George Powell in 1979.
Initially released in two distinctly different shapes; a 10" x 30" "Widetail" version and a 10" x 28.5" "Snub Nose,” it came in "Brite-Lite" Dayglo yellow, orange, purple and green. In years to follow, it was made in various different colors and a Powell-Peralta logo was added. In 1983 Ray's signature was removed and replaced with a Powell-Peralta script logo. The graphic was also used for T-shirts and stickers.
Originally Released: 1979
Artwork by: Vernon Courtlandt Johnson
About Powell Peralta Patches:
- Powell Peralta embroidered patch
- 3.5" diameter
- Iron-on backing
- Denim and cotton material provide the best base. Be careful of polyester.
- Put the item on a hard surface, like an ironing board. Iron it to create a nice, flat surface.
- Place the patch where you want it to be.
- Heat up the iron to it's hottest setting.
- Place a thin cloth over the patch. (This will protect the patch and any surrounding material).
- Place the iron over the patch and press down hard as possible for 15-30 seconds.
- Remove the iron and let patch cool.
- Check the patch by gently rubbing at the edge, trying to lift it. If it lifts, replace the thin material and iron again for 10- 15 seconds.
- To ensure a secure patch you can also sew around the edges.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Stoked wants you stoked. We offer hassle-free returns within 30 days on brand new, resellable, and unused products without restocking fees.
In most cases, return shipping will be your responsibility. We can offer affordable return labels upon request.
Returns that are used or opened are subject to a restocking fee. Used, open box, and mystery products are all final sale.