Sector 9 Pinnacle Lookout Longboard, Complete
The Pinnacle of Cruising
To be as much of a tried and true favorite as the Sector 9 Pinnacle Lookout, there must have been some good times being had on this thing over the past few years. That being said, the newest version of this board is sure to provide more of the same. Featuring some revamped graphics courtesy of Nate Reifke, this classic dropped through deck keeps things low to the ground for effortless pushing and increased stability. In addition, the maple/bamboo combination gives this board a dampening flex while keeping things strong and lightweight.
For your comfort, this complete comes with a crisp set of Sector 9 Top Shelf wheels, designed to optimize roll speed and keep you stable while going over cracks and pebbles.
Cruising | Commuting | Gettin' There While You Can
- Gullwing Charger Trucks - 10.0"
- Sector 9 Top Shelf Wheels - 69mm | 78a | White
- ABEC 5 Greaseball Bearings
- 1.125” Truss Head Steel Bolts Hardware
- Clear Griptape with Sector 9 Graphic
- Truck Mounting - Drop-Through / Dropped Platform
- Length - 41.125" | 104.4575 cm
- Width - 9.625" | 24.4475 cm
- Wheelbase - 31.5" | 80.01 cm
Construction: Hybrid: 3 Plies of Maple | 2 Plies of Bamboo
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Stoked wants you stoked. We offer hassle-free returns within 30 days on brand new, resellable, and unused products without restocking fees.
In most cases, return shipping will be your responsibility. We can offer affordable return labels upon request.
Returns that are used or opened are subject to a restocking fee. Used, open box, and mystery products are all final sale.