Landyachtz Surf Skate Series Skateboard, Butter White Oak Complete
Buttery mind-bending lines
The larger of Landyachtz two Surfskate shapes, the Butter will give you a little bit of extra real estate at the front for a slightly more stable turn and powerful pumps. Perfect for slashing down alleyways, pumping around on banks, or just cruising, this board gives you the confidence you need to explore your environment.
The Butter is a 31.2” Surfskate shape that comes in at 9.0” wide with a slight taper towards the nose and tail. 7-ply maple construction keeps the ride nice and responsive while mellow concave and a kicktail will keep your feet locked in for whatever obstacle you want to hit next. The Butter comes set up with our new Banger Surfskate trucks combo featuring a Banger RKP front truck for maximum turn and response paired with a Polar Bear 155 rear for a stable, predictable ride. The setup is finished off with a set 63mm 78a Fatty Hawgs with a glossy surface for the smooth, grippy ride you need. The Butter Walnut also comes with soft-top griptape for maximum comfort.
- Banger surf skate setup
Low concave for comfortable footwork
- Soft top grip
This Complete Comes Built With...
- Trucks: Front = Polar Bear Banger high angle RKP Trucks, Rear = Polar Bear 155mm Trucks, Black Color
- Wheels: Landyachtz Fatty Hawgs, 63mm/78a
- Bearings: Landyachtz Spaceballs Bearings
- Bushings: Standard Polar Bear Bushings
- Risers: 1/4" Hard Risers
- Hardware: Landyachtz Hardware
- Grip Tape: Landyachtz Grip Tape.Various models offer either foam, clear, or standard grip tape.
- NOTE: Wheel and truck colors may be different than pictured.
- Length: 31.2" | 79.248 cm
- Width: 9" | 23.86 cm
- Wheelbase: 15 - 17.1" | 38.1 - 43.434 cm
- Concave: Low
- Nose / Tail: Yes / Yes
- Rocker / Camber: None
- Construction: 7-ply Maple
- Special Features: Designed for ultra tight carving and cruising
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Stoked wants you stoked. We offer hassle-free returns within 30 days on brand new, resellable, and unused products without restocking fees.
In most cases, return shipping will be your responsibility. We can offer affordable return labels upon request.
Returns that are used or opened are subject to a restocking fee. Used, open box, and mystery products are all final sale.