Landyachtz Surf Skate Series Skateboard, Pocket Knife Black Complete
Small, super nimble surfskate from Landyachtz = endless carvy fun
The Pocket Knife is a super nimble Surfskate capable of mind-bending lines and nearly instantaneous changes of direction. Smaller than the Butter, the Pocket Knife gives you access to the tightest lines and smallest gaps.
Surfable Pocket Knife
The Pocket Knife is a 29.6” long Surfskate shape that’s 9.1” wide and features aggressive taper towards both the nose and tail and classic surfboard styling. 6 plies of Canadian Maple combined with 1 layer of pre-cured fiberglass give you a solid ride that works to absorb bumps and surface imperfections with ease. The Pocket Knife comes set up with our new Banger Surfskate trucks combo featuring a Banger RKP front truck for maximum turn and response paired with a Polar Bear 155 rear for a stable, predictable ride. The setup is finished off with a set 63mm 78a Fatty Hawgs with a glossy surface for the smooth, grippy ride you need.
- Banger surf skate setup
Low concave for comfortable footwork
- Spray Grip
This Complete Comes Built With...
- Trucks: Front = Polar Bear Banger high angle RKP Trucks, Rear = Polar Bear 155mm Trucks, Black Color
- Wheels: Landyachtz Fatty Hawgs, 63mm/78a
- Bearings: Landyachtz Spaceballs Bearings
- Bushings: Standard Polar Bear Bushings
- Risers: 1/4" Hard Risers
- Hardware: Landyachtz Hardware
- Grip Tape: Landyachtz Grip Tape.Various models offer either foam, clear, or standard grip tape.
- NOTE: Wheel and truck colors may be different than pictured.
- Length: 29.6" | 75.184 cm
- Width: 9.1" | 23.114 cm
- Wheelbase: 13.2 - 15.3" | 33.528 - 38.862 cm
- Concave: Mild
- Nose / Tail: Yes / Yes
- Rocker / Camber: None
- Construction: 6-ply Maple, 1 layer pre-cured fibreglass
- Special Features: Designed for ultra tight carving and cruising
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Stoked wants you stoked. We offer hassle-free returns within 30 days on brand new, resellable, and unused products without restocking fees.
In most cases, return shipping will be your responsibility. We can offer affordable return labels upon request.
Returns that are used or opened are subject to a restocking fee. Used, open box, and mystery products are all final sale.