Fireball Tinder 65mm 81a Wheel Set, Black
🚚💨 Free 3-Day Shipping within the USA
65mm of Beast Urethane for shredding, carving and cruising
- CHOICE WHEELS: For smaller longboards, mini-cruisers and double kick skateboards looking for a comfortable ride. Swipe right on 60mms of premium formula Beast Urethane, designed and manufactured right here in California
- COMFY SMOOTH: The 81a urethane and 44mm width (35mm contact) cruises over bumpy roads, rocks, cracks and other debris smoothly and quickly whether cruising, dancing or freeriding
- DUMP THANE: Wheels come standard with Fireball SlidePrepped(TM) and leave massive urethane lines. The rounded lips break in the wheels progressively and allow for consistent slides all the way to the core. You can easily see how far you slid at your favorite freeride spot. Get some!
- CENTERSET CORE means predictable slides and even wear patterns. The large black urethane fiberglass core gives maximum strength and predictable slides throughout the entire life of the wheel
- SIZE SPEC: Diameter: 65mm, Width: 46mm, Durometer: 81a White, CP: 38mm contact patch, Core: Centerset (50%)
Fireball Slide Preppedsurface (stone ground) allows you to break into a slide and create smoking clean lines when you feel that urge. The rounded lips create a progressively larger contact patch as the wheel is slowly worn down from rippin' slides.
Urethane to Core Ratio
Large cores mean predictable slides and even wear patterns. The large black fiberglass/urethane core in the Tinder supports the hefty 60mms of thane around it for unparalleled precision and performance.
With or without bearings?
Tinder wheels are available solo or with a selection of 3 different Dragon Bearing styles, all of which are sealed with extremely tight non-contact labyrinth seals on the outside to prevent dirt and gunk from hindering performance. Oh, did we mention they're GUARANTEED FOR LIFE!
ENDURE: a thicker grease for unrelenting roll
RACE: a light oil for pure speed
BUILT: built-in spacers & speed rings to reduce slop & further improve durability
If you ride favoring a heelside or toeside slide, rotate your wheels either opposite (front right to front left and back right to back left) or in an X pattern (front right to back left and back right to front left) at the very first sign of coning to greatly increase the life and performance of Tinder. They can also be flipped as the core is centered.
- Diameter: 65mm
- Durometer: White 81a
- Contact: 38mm contact patch
- Width: 46mm
- Ride Surface: SlidePrepped
- Core Placement: Centerset
Rounded lips and a large stiff core makes this wheel great for park and sliding.
Ride with caution and always wear a helmet.
We offer hassle-free returns within 30 days on brand new, resellable, and unused products without restocking fees.
In most cases, return shipping will be your responsibility. We can offer return labels for a fee upon request.
Pre-paid return shipping label have a flat fee depending on the type of product you are returning:
Wheels/trucks/bearings/etc - $7.99
Completes/decks - $16.99
Large completes/decks (over 34") - $21.99
Returns that are used, opened, or damaged are subject to a restocking fee. Products that are bought as used, open box, or mystery are final sale.
PRICE MATCH POLICY
Stoked is confident that we provide the best products at the best prices. We price match/beat verifiably in stock products, including shipping fees.
Please note that we cannot price match invoices, screenshots, past orders, eBay auctions, Craigslists posts, or any other unverifiable price. We have to be able to purchase the product from the approved store at the time of checking the price for the price match to apply. Price matching must also include any applicable shipping and other processing costs.
FREE for orders over $25 within the lower 48 states.
Affordable rates for AK, HI, and other territories.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AND CUSTOMS FEES
We ship all over the world! When ordering from stokedrideshop.com, you are responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination.
To get a shipping rate for your country, add the items you wish to order to your cart and proceed to the "My Cart" page. Put in your address and select the shipping option that best applies to your needs.
The recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the destination country. Customs delays can affect original delivery estimates.
Custom fees are not included in the price paid on stokedrideshop.com. Recipients of international shipments may be subject to import taxes, fees, and customs duties levied by the customs office of your shipping destination. Import Fees vary according to the customs regulations of the destination country.
If your country applies import fees to your order, you will be responsible for them. Check with your local post office or customs office of the destination country for more information.