Oldschool is the New Black.
**Pssssst... The Cobra Blaster is a personal favorite here at Stoked.**
The little Tugboat that could... like only Landyachtz can! This board is the big brother to the Landyachtz Dinghy. Coming in at 30", with a standing platform, nose and tail than the Dinghy, this thing way more practical for commuting, while still keeping the classic portability. This little guy also packs tons of fun. A slightly upturned nose and nice large tail make this board ollie-able and flippable. Take it into the skate park for even more shredding awesomeness.
Complete built with...
- Trucks: Landyachtz Polar Bear Trucks | Black | Silver (Depends on Graphic)
- Wheels: Landyachtz Fatty Hawgs Wheels | 63mm | 78a
- Bearings: Landyachtz Space Balls Bearings 8mm
- Length: 30" (76 cm)
- Width: 9" (Dog Temple) (23 cm) | 9.25" (Bigfoot/Waves) (23.5 cm) | 9.5" (Cobra Blaster) (24 cm)
- Wheelbase: 15" (38 cm)
- Concave: Mild Radial
- Nose / Tail: Yes / Yes
- Rocker / Camber: None
- Construction: 8 ply maple
- Grip Tape: Yes, comes with grip.
- Special Features: Super convenient little shredder for all your skate everything needs!