Don't Trip Poppys are some of the highest quality LDP trucks out there. With a precision build, the Poppys come in either 125mm or 152mm hanger widths with spacers to move the wheels out along the axles. This allows for extra customization and precision when tuning a LDP set up. The three spacers are 10mm, 6mm, and 3mm with one per side. This means a rider can space out their wheels from the stock width either 20mm, 12mm, 6mm or a combination of the two.
RipTide Bushings Standard
Bushings included are RipTide APS 90a Barrels for the rear and 80a Barrels (125mm) or 85a Barrels (152mm) for the front. Spherical bearing pivot cups (optional) and spherical bearings in the hanger are included as standard for a solid, no slop feel.
Bushing Seat Details
The bushing seat in the Don't Trip Poppys is designed to be incredibly nonrestrictive, yet still offer excellent rebound. The large flat surface on the Poppys makes virtually any bushing functional in a Don't Trip set up. Additionally, the spherical bearing in the hanger cuts out all slop, making for the most consistent and predictable turning angle.
- Width: 125mm or 152mm with 20mm / 12mm / 6mm spacer width extensions
- Bushing Type and Durometer: RipTide APS Barrel Bushings, 125mm has 80a front / 152mm has 85a front, All have 90a rear
- Ride Height: 61mm
- Axle Size: 8mm
- Rake: Yes, +7mm
- Baseplate Degree(s): 55 front / 45 front / 20 rear
- Kingpin Style: Reverse Kingpin (RKP)
- Special Features: Spherical bearing in the hanger and pivot (pivot optional) eliminate slop and creates an incredibly predictable turn.