Introducing the Loaded Fathom Custom Complete from Stoked Ride Shop! This board comes with everything you could want on the Fathom at a slightly lower price without any compromises in the quality of the complete (we actually think this complete is better 😲).
Complete comes with:
- Bracket: Loaded Zee Bracket
- Trucks: Paris V2 150mm Black
- Wheels: Either Dad Bod 105mm or Caguama 85mm
- Bearings: Fireball Dragon BUILT Bearings w/ Labyrinth Seals
- Hardware: Stainless Steel Fireball 1.25" Button Allen Hardware, Black
Loaded or Stoked Build?
You're probably wondering if you should buy this complete from us or just the Loaded Boards complete found in other stores. Let us honestly help you with that decision by comparing the specs.
|Loaded Build||Stoked Build|
|Trucks||Paris V2 150mm Silver/Raw||Paris V2 150mm Black|
|Hardware||Loaded Hardware Black||Dragon Stainless Steel Black|
|Bearings||Loaded Jehu V2||Dragon BUILT w/ Labyrinth Seals|
|Tail Nub||Not available||Add x2 for only $5 ($20 value)|
|Bushings||Upgrade for only $8 (50% off)||Upgrade for only $8 (50% off)|
Cool story bro, what does this actually amount to?
- Trucks - Just a color preference.
- Bearings - Both are excellent, but we have to give a slight edge to BUILT with the Labyrinth Seals.
- Hardware - Stainless steel is better.
- Tail Nub - We give you the option to add x2 Tail Nubs 3D printed in our shop to Loaded specs for only $5 more ($20 value!).
- Bushings - Add Nipples or Knuckles to your complete for 50% off by adding them to your cart. No discount code needed!
- Length: 33″ / 83.8 cm (complete), 23″ / 58.4 cm (deck)
- Width: 9.25″ / 23.5 cm
- Wheelbase: 26.5″ / 67.3 cm (complete), 17.25″ / 43.8 cm (deck)
- Profile: slight camber
- Flex: subtle
- Weight: 9.6 lb / 4.4 kg (Dad Bod), 8.4 lb / 3.8 kg (Caguama), 3.1 lb / 1.4 kg (deck)
- Designed for riders up to 250 lb / 113 kg under normal use. Riders 250-300 lb / 113-136 kg should minimize aggressive pumping.
We offer hassle-free returns within 30 days on brand new, resellable, and unused products without restocking fees.
In most cases, return shipping will be your responsibility. We can offer return labels for a fee upon request.
Pre-paid return shipping label have a flat fee depending on the type of product you are returning:
Wheels/trucks/bearings/etc - $7.99
Completes/decks - $16.99
Large completes/decks (over 34") - $21.99
Returns that are used, opened, or damaged are subject to a restocking fee. Products that are bought as used, open box, or mystery are final sale.
PRICE MATCH POLICY
Stoked is confident that we provide the best products at the best prices. We price match/beat verifiably in stock products, including shipping fees.
Please note that we cannot price match invoices, screenshots, past orders, eBay auctions, Craigslists posts, or any other unverifiable price. We have to be able to purchase the product from the approved store at the time of checking the price for the price match to apply. Price matching must also include any applicable shipping and other processing costs.
FREE for orders over $25 within the lower 48 states.
Affordable rates for AK, HI, and other territories.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AND CUSTOMS FEES
We ship all over the world! When ordering from stokedrideshop.com, you are responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination.
To get a shipping rate for your country, add the items you wish to order to your cart and proceed to the "My Cart" page. Put in your address and select the shipping option that best applies to your needs.
The recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the destination country. Customs delays can affect original delivery estimates.
Custom fees are not included in the price paid on stokedrideshop.com. Recipients of international shipments may be subject to import taxes, fees, and customs duties levied by the customs office of your shipping destination. Import Fees vary according to the customs regulations of the destination country.
If your country applies import fees to your order, you will be responsible for them. Check with your local post office or customs office of the destination country for more information.